High-Quality Tires For Your Volkswagen
Volkswagen offers a large selection of alloy and steel wheels to go along with your new tires. Take a moment and consider which may be the best type of tire for you!
- Less tread results in better grip on both wet and dry roads.
- Enjoy greater flexibility and optimum performance in summer temperatures.
- A balanced tire, meant to be used year round (except for in QC).
- Slightly deeper tread than summer tires; making for a quieter, more comfortable ride.
- Can expect a longer tread life than on tires designed for a specific season.
- Required for winter driving in the Province of QC (as of December 15th)
- Offers the best traction and the safest ride during on dry roads, ice, snow and slush in cold temperatures.
- Has an aggressive tread and siping (slits) to bite snow and push away water/slush.
- The tires remain flexible in colder weather.
Need a place to store your tires until the next season? Discover how you could benefit from Volkswagen’s tire storage service. Visit the page below for more information!